This latest cycle of Aplicor hopes to give readers a better understanding of the direction where the CRM industry is going nowadays and what business owners and software makers should expect in the coming years. Join us in discussing these market movements.
- What’s in store for CRM systems in 2013? In a recent Gartner report, CRM solutions saw a 12% rise in demand from 2011 to 2012 as more companies realize the importance of having a solid CRM strategy to complement efforts toward business growth. Louis Columbus writes more about the research on Forbes.
- You can ensure that every client is happy with your product or service without needing to sacrifice your resources and profits. Ramesh Ramakrishnan of Business2Community tells us more about customer experience management and why we should apply it to our own businesses.
- The Memorial Healthcare System in Hollywood, FL has adopted a new management system that aims to reduce human errors during operating room procedures. Lindsey Dunn tells us more about the strategy on BeckersHospitalReview.
- With the increase in mobile devices that allow people to conduct business while on the go, many businesses and individuals are now also looking for mobile CRM solutions they can conveniently access from anywhere. Erika Morphy writes about this rising demand on CRMBuyer.com.
- Beyond the existence of software, is there really a difference between customer relationship management and customer experience? Mark Stanley tells us more about the ongoing debate on these subjects.
- Finally, we look into the never-dying issue on the difference between customer experience and customer relationship management. While these two can be loosely interchanged, the words “management” and “experience” somehow let us in on why they are not one and the same. In the end, it’s still the customer’s happiness that matters. Let us know what you think!